Message From Randy
Over 90% of the world’s formally trained youth leaders are in the USA, ministering to only 3% of the world’s youth. YMI is dedicated to changing this statistic. We want to be a part of a world wide movement committed to reaching the world’s youth for Christ by training youth leaders globally. With your help we can empower and equip churches across the world with the leaders they need.
What We Believe
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory, executing distinct and harmonious offices in the work of redemption.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, without error in the original languages and our only rule for life and practice. We believe the Bible is the supreme revelation of God’s will for man and is our only rule of life and practice.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, mediating work on behalf of men and in His coming personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is wholly of grace and solely through faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to lead a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe that the church, the universal body of Christ, consists only of those who have been born again, baptized by the Holy Spirit into Christ at the time of regeneration, follow the Lord in the public profession of water baptism, and for whom Christ now makes intercession in heaven and for whom He will come again. We believe the two ordinances of the church are water baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper done in remembrance of Christ’s death on the cross.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of born again believers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in D:\Inetpub\ymitraining\wp-content\themes\ymi\footer.php
on line 6