Administrative Assistant/Project Manager
Full-time (32-36 hrs/wk)
The objective of the AA is to be an anchor to our organization. Someone who can be fulfilled in doing the “behind the scenes” work that will in turn strengthen the YMI foundation and encourage the growth of the ministry. One who can recognize the need for routine daily office duties, assistance with project management, and communication skills that serve to maintain a quickly expanding, vision-oriented ministry. This position requires someone with a personal passion to assist others with a servant-spirit.
The Function of the AA
- Answering the telephone and email and all general electronic communication to the office.
- Receiving and sending mail.
- Assisting overseas Trainers in reimbursements and other communication.
- Making bank deposits and working with our offsite accountant.
- Data entry and database management and receipting of missionary donor gifts.
- Oversight of quarterly newsletter production and mailing.
- Assist with the detailed work that is associated with regular fundraising efforts and other office duties.
- Communicating website management needs to Gabe.
- Arranging travel and lodging for ministry personnel.
- Oversight and coordination of Monthly Electronic Newsletter.
- Other office projects/duties as requested by President, & Exec. Dir. – Training Development.
- Filing, data reports, mailing checks, etc.
- Office maintenance (office supplies, postage, office cleanliness, neatness and organization).
- Preparing final edit of regular staff meeting agendas and taking minutes for distribution.
- Support positions of President, and Executive Director of Training Development with their clerical needs.
- Full-time (32-36 hrs/wk)
- Salary range: Starting pay: $18+/hr. (based on skills/experience)
- Paid holidays, personal & sick days. No health insurance provided.
- A time sheet will be turned in and signed by Office Manager and pay period will be every two weeks by auto checking account deposit
- Skills: Excellent Computer Skills: Word, Excel, data entry, publishing, web maintenance, good organization & communication.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile when necessary, takes a lot of initiative to get the job done.
- Someone strong in communication and people skills.
- Someone who is diligent, organized, and flexible.
- Someone who enjoys administrative projects and detail management.
- Someone who is a self-starter, shows initiative, is comfortable working alone much of the time in the office.
- We reserve the right to do police background checks and require bonding for this position.
Reporting Chain of Command
- This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Training and Development.
- Also supports the President as needed.
Send resume and recent digital picture to:
Jon Barr at email@example.com