Partner with YMI
Ways to Give
Mail your gift to:
1300 Envoy Circle
Louisville, KY 40299
Migration to Planning Center
This year, we are upgrading our giving platform to be better stewards of the resources that God has provided. Below are written instructions to start recurring or regular gifts in Planning Center Giving. If you have questions, please contact us!
To stop your current recurring payments in MinistryLinq, follow this link:
- Select “Sign In” toward the upper right.
- You will need to enter your email to log into your account. Hit “Next”.
- You will enter your password. Hit “Sign In”.
- The next screen will show three (3) options at the top: “Give Now”, “Scheduled” and “History”. Select “Scheduled”
- In the lower right-hand corner under the scheduled gifts, select the trash can icon with an “x”. (Stop Payment)
- A popup window will appear that reads, “Are you sure you want to stop this set of recurring payments?”
- Click the blue button that reads, “Stop This Payment”.
You did it!
To START a recurring or regular contribution in Planning Center Giving, follow this link:
- In the upper right hand corner, click “Log in”.
- You will need to enter your cell number or email to log into your account. Hit “Next”
- You will be sent a 6-digit code to your phone or email to verify your identity. Enter the code and select “Next”. If you have already registered with Planning Center, there will be a “Hello” and “Log In as . . . “ button. If you have not registered, you will be asked to complete a registration.
- In the upper banner, there will be a tab to “Give”. Click this tab.
- Enter the amount. Choose the service (pull down tab). And, select “+Add donation”. Choose Frequency: “One Time” or “Regularly”
- If you choose “Regularly” (or Recurring), you can select “Weekly”, “Every Other Week”, “Monthly” or “Twice a Month”.
- Choose which day of the week.
- And, choose the date of your first donation.
- Then, select (or add) a payment method. This can be a bank account or credit card. (Payment information is TLS encrypted and stored at Stripe – a Level 1 PCI compliant payment Bank verification powered by Stripe.). Bank information will need to be verified.
- Once you enter and select your payment method, there will be an option to add an amount to cover the processing fee, which will be shown. This will be above the amount of your gift and will allow the church to save this expense.
- Finally, select the button that reads, “Start giving $__ “.
- You will see a “Thank you” screen and you have completed a gift.
We ask that you make this change as soon as possible to give us a smooth transition. Thank you!